Warren Wilson College offers a selection of online courses through the Acadeum college consortium, a network of accredited colleges and universities that share online course offerings. The Acadeum Course list linked below includes approved online Acadeum consortium courses and the WWC equivalent. The consortium courses provide students the opportunity to make up credit hours, get ahead in coursework or to repeat a course to improve their grade point average. It is important to note that an Acadeum course will affect your grade-point average just like a WWC course.
Enrollment in Acadeum courses requires these steps:
- Create an account on the Acadeum website students.acadeum.com where you can view available courses
- Complete this form to verify your understanding of key policies
- Request Registration in each course on the Acadeum website students.acadeum.com
- Receive WWC approval from the Registrar
- Make complete payment by the posted deadline (listed below based on semester)
If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office at [email protected] or 828-771-2086