Transcripts & Verifications
General Forms
  • Anticipated Graduation Date Change
  • Class Add - to be used when requesting to be added to a waitlisted or restricted course. Restricted courses may include courses with prerequisites for which there is an application process and/or permission of the instructor is required.
  • Class Withdrawal - use only after Add/Drop period deadline and before Class Withdrawal/Pass deadline.
  • Confidentiality
  • Cross-Registration Application - students who request to take a course at either UNCA or Mars Hill may take one course per fall and/or spring semester. Students are not permitted to take a summer course in accordance to the consortium agreement. 
  • Diploma Reorder - the reordering of diploma's occurs during the month of October and February.
  • Independent Study Proposal - due by April 15, 2022. Important: Students must consult with Independent Study instructor while completing this form.
  • Leave of Absence Application - this form will no longer be used after 8/19/2022.
  • Leave of Absence Extension Request - this form will no longer be used after 8/19/2022.
  • Major Declaration or Major/Concentration/Catalog Year Change - to be used for all major/concentration declarations or when changing a major/concentration or catalog year.
  • Minor Declaration or Minor Change - to be used for the purpose of declaring a minor, making a change to minor, or removing a minor.
  • Official Exit - use only if leaving at the end of a semester.
  • Petition to Walk at Commencement - the April 1 deadline has passed for May graduation petitions.
  • Petition for Exception - to be completed by a student who is seeking an exception to an existing policy or deadline.
  • Transfer Credit /Degree Audit Review - to be used when requesting a review of transfer credits or degree audit. This may include transfer credits that weren’t accepted or review of transfer or course credits to satisfy General Education or major/minor requirement(s).
  • Visitor at Another Institution - this form is to be completed by the student and approved by a major advisor and department chair before submitting to Registrar's Office. This form is temporarily offline.
For Faculty Only