Transcript & Verification Requests
For Students
  • Anticipated Graduation Date Change
  • Class Add - to be used when requesting to be added to a waitlisted or restricted course. Restricted courses may include courses with prerequisites for which there is an application process and/or permission of the instructor is required.
  • Class Withdrawal - use only after Add/Drop period deadline and before Class Withdrawal/Pass deadline.
  • Cross-Registration Application - students who request to take a course at either UNCA or Mars Hill may take one course per fall and/or spring semester. Students are not permitted to take a summer course in accordance to the consortium agreement. 
  • Diploma Reorder - the reordering of diploma's occurs during the month of October and February.
  • Graduation Application - submit ONLY if you intend to graduate in December 2022. Deadline to submit is Friday, October 7, 2022 at 11:59 pm. Submission does not guarantee December graduation.
  • Independent Study Proposal - form becomes available for spring semester courses 11/3/22 and closes 11/18/2022. Important: Students must consult with Independent Study instructor while completing this form.
  • Major Declaration or Major/Concentration/Advisor/Catalog Year Change - to be used for all major/concentration declarations or when changing a major/concentration/advisor or catalog year.
  • Minor Declaration or Minor Change - to be used for the purpose of declaring a minor, making a change to minor, or removing a minor.
  • Official Exit - use only if leaving at the end of a semester.
  • Permission to Take Courses at Another Institution - to be completed by the student and approved by the Registrar's Office and a major advisor if the student has already declared a major.
  • Petition to Walk at Commencement - form becomes available during spring semester for May graduation petitions.
  • Petition for Exception - to be completed by a student who is seeking an exception to an existing policy or deadline.
  • Transfer Credit /Degree Audit Review - to be completed by a student or advisor when requesting a review of transfer credits or degree audit. This may include transfer credits that weren’t accepted or review of transfer or course credits to satisfy General Education or major/minor requirement(s).
For Faculty and Advisors Only