Skip to content
Billing & Aid
I forgot my password
You are here:
Legal Name Change Documentation
Verification of Student Identity
WWC External Site
Athletics - WWC Owls
WWC Email (Gmail)
Course Management (Moodle)
Dining Services (Menus)
WWC NetPartner (Financial Aid)
Send to Printer
Transcript & Verification Requests
Anticipated Graduation Date Change
- to be used when requesting to be added to a waitlisted or restricted course. Restricted courses may include courses with prerequisites for which there is an application process and/or permission of the instructor is required.
- use only after Add/Drop period deadline and before Class Withdrawal/Pass deadline.
- students who request to take a course at either UNCA or Mars Hill may take one course per fall and/or spring semester. Students are not permitted to take a summer course in accordance to the consortium agreement.
- the reordering of diploma's occurs during the month of October and February.
if you intend to graduate in December 2022.
Deadline to submit is Friday, October 7, 2022 at 11:59 pm
. Submission does not guarantee December graduation.
Independent Study Proposal -
form becomes available for spring semester courses 11/3/22 and closes 11/18/2022
Students must consult with Independent Study instructor while completing this form.
Major Declaration or Major/Concentration/Advisor/Catalog Year Change
- to be used for all major/concentration declarations or when changing a major/concentration/advisor or catalog year.
Minor Declaration or Minor Change
- to be used for the purpose of declaring a minor, making a change to minor, or removing a minor.
- use only if leaving at the end of a semester.
Permission to Take Courses at Another Institution
- to be completed by the student and approved by the Registrar's Office and a major advisor if the student has already declared a major.
Petition to Walk at Commencement -
form becomes available during spring semester
for May graduation petitions.
Petition for Exception
- to be completed by a student who is seeking an exception to an existing policy or deadline.
Transfer Credit /Degree Audit Review
- to be completed by a student or advisor when requesting a review of transfer credits or degree audit. This may include transfer credits that weren’t accepted or review of transfer or course credits to satisfy General Education or major/minor requirement(s).
For Faculty and Advisors Only
- to be completed and submitted only by an Integrated Advising Coach or Academic Advisor when requesting the substitution of a course.
Grade Change Request
- to be completed by faculty only when submitting a grade change.
Incomplete Grade Submission
- to be completed by the course instructor 3 weeks after the last day of the term or semester.
New Course, Special Topic, and Catalog Course Update
- to be submitted by faculty when proposing a new course, special topic course, or when updating information for an existing catalog course.