- The FAFSA has not been signed by both the applicant and the parent using their FSA ID.
- Incorrectly entered Social Security number results in a non-match with the Social Security Administration's records.
- Both the student and the parent included the student in "Number of Exemptions Claimed".
- Student incorrectly indicates that he or she is in legal guardianship. Legal guardianship is a legal proceeding by which an individual other than a minor child's parent is made responsible for that child's custody and care.
- WWC has not been listed to receive the FAFSA results! Our school code is 002979.
- The 2019-2020 FAFSA is completed with 2017 tax information. Make sure you are using 2017 federal income tax information to complete the 2019-2020 FAFSA.
Here are some further resources for checking your FAFSA: