Net Partner provides Warren Wilson College students a secure means of viewing and accepting their award package from anywhere in the world. To set up your account:
- On Net Partner, on the right hand side in the “Log In” section, click on “First Time User.”
- Enter your Social Security Number on the following page, and press enter.
- Create your personal security questions and create your password.
Log-in using your Social Security Number and password at the Net Partner home screen in order to:
- Access your financial aid according to academic year via the drop down menu at the top of the screen
- View your current financial aid and accept and decline awards on the Accept Awards tab.
- View a list of documents we have received from you as well as documents still outstanding on the Pending Requirements tab.
- Access and print outstanding documents still required from you on the Pending Requirements tab.
- Check the current status of your student loans on the Loan Information tab.
- The Loan History tab directs you to NSLDS.ed.gov, where students can access any federal loans associated with their social security number.
Reminder: If you are a new student accepting loans for the first time, or a returning student that has never previously taken out student loans at Warren Wilson College but plans to do so now, you must complete entrance counseling and a master promissory note at studentloans.gov. Please note: you will need your FSA ID and password used at the time of filing your FAFSA for this process.
To access WWC Net Partner, click here.