Net Partner provides Warren Wilson College students a secure means of viewing and accepting your financial aid online.
To set up your Net Partner account:
- On Net Partner, on the right-hand side in the “Log In” section, click on “First Time User”
- Enter your Social Security Number on the following page, and press enter
- Create your personal security questions and create your password
Log-in using your Social Security Number and password at the Net Partner home screen in order to:
- Access your financial aid according to the academic year via the drop-down menu at the top of the screen
- View your current financial aid and accept/decline each offer listed on the Financial Aid Offer tab
- View a list of documents we have received from you as well as documents still outstanding on the Pending Requirements tab
- Access and print outstanding documents still required from you on the Pending Requirements tab
- Check the current status of your student loans on the Loan Information tab
- The Loan History tab directs you to the Student Aid website, where students can access any federal loans associated with their social security number by logging into their account using their FSA ID.
- If you have forgotten your password, please click on "forgot my password" to reset
Reminder: If you are a new student accepting loans for the first time, or a returning student that has never previously taken out student loans at Warren Wilson College but you plan to do so now, you must complete entrance counseling and a master promissory note at the Student Aid website. Please note: you will need your FSA ID and password used at the time of filing your FAFSA for this process. Once logged in, please click on the Complete Aid Process.
To access WWC Net Partner, click here.