- Viewing/Printing Unofficial Transcript: This is the recommended method for any currently enrolled student. After logging into myWWC, select the Academics tab, then choose Grades & Transcript and select View Unofficial Transcript. Next, select CustomTranscript, and your unofficial transcript will be displayed on the next page. You may print the document from there.
- Ordering an Unofficial Transcript: If you are not currently enrolled at WWC, and you need to obtain an unofficial copy of your transcript, please complete the Unofficial Transcript eForm.
- Ordering a transcript for Study Abroad: If you need a transcript for WWC Study Abroad/Global Engagement program, please complete the Study Abroad Transcript eForm.
Transcript requests are now processed through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Order my Transcript click here
Read the following information carefully about the transcript ordering and delivery process.
- Official transcripts are $5.00 per copy for undergraduate transcripts and $7.50 per copy for graduate transcripts.
- The transcript ordering fee is $2.50 per recipient based on your chosen delivery option when you request your transcript through this online service.
- There is an additional fee of $1.00 per transcript ordered electronic transcript (PDF format). Graduate transcripts are only available to be mailed or picked up.
- Transcript requests are processed in the order they are received. Normal processing time is five to seven business days after the order is received.
- No transcripts are processed, available for pickup or mailed on days the college is closed. This includes holiday closings as well as inclement weather closings. Consult the college website for updates and announcements regarding closings.
- If you have a monetary hold, your transcript cannot be released. You will be notified during the transcript request process of any active holds you may have and how you can clear those holds. You can complete your order with the active hold, but you must clear the hold within 30 days or your order will be cancelled.
- During the transcript request process, you may upload two pages of necessary documents that must be attached to your transcript. These documents must be uploaded in one of the following document types: .jpg, .pdf, or .doc. Personal documents such as resumes, diploma copies, tax documents, etc. will not be included with your transcript.
- If you attended WWC prior to Fall 1988, your academic records are on hardcopy and cannot be sent electronically. You can only request to mail your transcript or hold for pickup.
- Electronic PDF: A PDF official transcript will be emailed to the address you designate in your request. Any attached documents are reviewed by the Registrar before being processed.
- Mail: Once your transcript request is received in our office, the transcript will be mailed within seven business days. Allow an additional five - seven business days for delivery by the United States Postal Service.
- Hold for Pickup: Our office is located in the Laursen building, room 207. We are open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. You must bring a photo ID with you to pick up your transcript. All "hold for pickup" requests will be stamped "Issued to student."
- Express Mail: Transcripts can be mailed through the USPS Express Mail process. There are additional charges to send your transcript through Express Mail:
- Express Mail - $26.35 (one to two days)
- Rush Express Canada & Mexico - $45.95
- Rush Express/International $61.65
We cannot issue refunds if the wrong processing option is chosen and the transcript has already processed.
- Current Transcript: Transcript will include all grades/classes as of the day your request is processed.
- Hold for grades: For currently enrolled students, the transcript will not be processed until the end of the semester selected after all grades are entered and processed.
- Hold for degrees: For currently enrolled students, the transcript will not be processed until degrees are awarded. Degrees are awarded seven business days after all grades are entered and processed.
Call/Text: (828) 771-2086
Fax: (828) 771-7084
Email: [email protected]
Address: Office of the Registrar
Warren Wilson College
P.O. Box 9000, CPO 6345
Asheville, NC 28815-9000