• Students who wish to take courses elsewhere to transfer back to Warren Wilson College should submit the Permission to Take Courses at Another Institution form found here. Once the form is submitted, it will be need to be approved by the Registrar's Office and a major advisor if the student has already declared a major.
  • Students who wish to take courses during the academic year at UNC Asheville or Mars Hill University should click here to learn more about the cross-registration consortium. 
  • Transfer Credit policies can be found in the College Catalog, found at this link.
  • If you have questions regarding the evaluation of your transfer credit or think your transfer credit isn't appropriately satisfying a requirement, please complete the Transfer Credit / Degree Audit Review form

AP and IB Credit


North Carolina Community College Transfer Credit Equivalencies

The Independent Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (ICAA) between the North Carolina Community College System (NCCCS) and the Signatory Institutions of North Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities (NCICU) is intended to provide smooth transfer for community college students who wish to continue their education at an NCICU Signatory Institution. Warren Wilson College is a Signatory Institution. See below for current equivalencies.