Requesting Work Accommodations

If you are needing work accommodation or a crew change due to a medical reason the process is a follows. 

1. Complete the Work Accommodations Request Form.

2. You will receive a confirmation email once the form has been submitted. Attached to this email is paperwork that must be completed by your medical provider and sent to the Director of Academic Engagement and Disability Access.

3. Once the medical paperwork has been received the recommendations from your provider will be reviewed and an accommodation plan will be developed.  

4. The WPO will make adjustments to crew duties and assignments per the recommendation and direction from the Office of Disability Access.

*Please note that if a crew change is necessary you will be placed on a crew with an open position for the duration of your accommodation. The Work Program Office cannot guarantee placement on any particular crew of choice.