MA Program Charges 20-21
MA Program Charges 19-20
Payment Due Dates:
- MA Deposits are due April 24. The $300 deposit is non-refundable
- Fall semester payment (or payment plan) due June 15
- January / Spring semester payment due December 15
MA students have the option to make payment in monthly installments by arranging a contractual agreement with Tuition Management Systems (TMS / Nelnet). Please note that the first installment is due July 1 (for Fall plans) and December 1 (for Spring plans).
Monthly Payment Plans - Tuition Management Systems
Interest-free monthly payment plans are available through Tuition Management Systems (TMS / Nelnet). You must establish your payment plan with TMS before the college can consider the plan as a form of payment on your WWC account. There is an enrollment fee, and late fees are charged for late payments. You will be able to see the payment schedule and monthly installment amounts when you set up the plan on the TMS site before you finalize it.
- Find the anticipated balance due on your account by logging into MyWWC and clicking Billing&Aid, then Student Account. Under View&Pay Account, click Generate Course and Fee Statement (parents can view this under My Student Information). Generate the Statement to view the Total Ending Balance with unearned work deducted.
- If you do not have an account or are not yet registered for the upcoming semester, determine the amount due by subtracting your financial aid award from your charges. Use this payment agreement to estimate the charges based on whether you will be on or off campus, a new student or a returning student.
- Your financial aid award is for the entire year, so be sure you are considering the full year's charges, or matching just the Fall awards to the Fall charges.
- To enroll in a payment plan, please do one of the following: Call TMS at 888 713-7234 or Click here to go to the Tuition Management Systems website
- Decide if you want to set up a plan for one term or for the entire academic year. You will need to pay the first installment and pay the enrollment fee to have your plan approved.
- On the TMS website, for Step 2, choose your academic term; Fall, Spring, or Fall / Spring for a full year plan.
- For the full year plan (Fall / Spring), enter the amount due for Fall into the Term 1 box, and then the same amount again in the Term 2 box for Spring.
- For the Fall only plan, enter the amount due for Fall into the Term amount box.
Payment plan options and payment due dates
Full year / 10 months - Payments due: Jul 1, Aug 1, Sep 1, Oct 1, Nov 1, Dec 1, Jan 1, Feb 1, Mar 1, and Apr 1
Fall / 5 months - Payments due: Jul 1, Aug 1, Sep 1, Oct 1, and Nov 1
Fall / 4 months - Payments due: Jul 1, Aug 1, Sep 1, and Oct 1
Spring / 5 months - Payments due: Dec 1, Jan 1, Feb 1, Mar 1, and Apr 1
Spring / 4 months - Payments due: Dec 1, Jan 1, Feb 1, and Mar 1