- Online - Making your payment online is fast, easy, and safe. It's also convenient, since you can make a payment 24 hours a day, from anywhere with an internet connection! Log into MyWWC and click on Student Accounts to see your balance and make payment. In just a few minutes, your transaction will be complete. You can choose to pay by using a Checking Account ACH Payment (e-Check) with no fees, or a Credit Card Payment; convenience fees apply to credit/debit card payments.
- Check or Money Order – Made payable to “Warren Wilson College.” On the memo line, please write the Semester and Student ID # or name and mail to: Warren Wilson College CPO 6362, PO Box 9000, Asheville, NC 28815-9000
- Cash – Cash payments (exact change only) are accepted in person during cashier window (Ogg building, 2nd floor) hours Monday and Wednesday, 8:00-10:00am.
- Monthly Payment Plan-see below
Monthly Payment Plans - Tuition Management Systems / Nelnet
Interest-free monthly payment plans are available through Tuition Management Systems / Nelnet. You must establish your payment plan with TMS before the college can consider the plan as a form of payment on your WWC account. There is an enrollment fee, and late fees are charged for late payments. You will be able to see the payment schedule and monthly installment amounts when you set up the plan on the TMS site before you finalize it.
- Find the anticipated balance due on your account by logging into MyWWC and clicking Billing&Aid, then Student Account. Under View&Pay Account, click Generate Course and Fee Statement (parents can view this under My Student Information). Generate the Statement to view the Total Ending Balance with unearned work deducted.
- If you do not have an account or are not yet registered for the upcoming semester, determine the amount due by subtracting your financial aid award from your charges. Use this payment agreement to estimate the charges based on whether you will be on or off campus, a new student or a returning student.
- Your financial aid award is for the entire year, so be sure you are considering the full year's charges, or matching just the Fall awards to the Fall charges.
- To enroll in a payment plan, please do one of the following: Call TMS at 888 772-4867 or Click here to go to the Tuition Management Systems website
- Decide if you want to set up a plan for one term or for the entire academic year. You will need to pay the first installment and pay the enrollment fee to have your plan approved.
- On the TMS website, for Step 2, choose your academic term; Fall, Spring, or Fall / Spring for a full year plan.
- For the full year plan (Fall / Spring), enter the amount due for Fall into the Term 1 box, and then the same amount again in the Term 2 box for Spring.
- For the Fall only plan, enter the amount due for Fall into the Term amount box.
After your plan is approved, the FULL AMOUNT of your Fall TMS payment plan will be applied to your Student Account as a credit. You will see it listed as "Payment Plan Contract (TMS)”. If that has been applied to your account and there is still a balance due, then the payment plan is not enough to cover the bill. You can log into your TMS account and increase the amount of your payment plan, or pay the difference on MyWWC.
If the plan is cancelled for inactivity the credit on the Student Account will be reduced to the amount actually paid, and the remaining balance will be due immediately. Registration and access to transcripts may be locked for non-payment of accounts.
Payment plan options and payment due dates
Full year / 10 months - Payments due: Jul 1, Aug 1, Sep 1, Oct 1, Nov 1, Dec 1, Jan 1, Feb 1, Mar 1, and Apr 1
Fall / 5 months - Payments due: Jul 1, Aug 1, Sep 1, Oct 1, and Nov 1
Fall / 4 months - Payments due: Jul 1, Aug 1, Sep 1, and Oct 1
Spring / 5 months - Payments due: Dec 1, Jan 1, Feb 1, Mar 1, and Apr 1
Spring / 4 months - Payments due: Dec 1, Jan 1, Feb 1, and Mar 1
There is no payment plan available for the Summer Semester.
State Prepaid Tuition or College Savings Plans
If you have documentation of the amount of payment that will be made to your account by a third party state prepaid tuition or college savings plan (e.g. a 529 Plan or Florida Prepaid), provide it to the Student Accounts Office to request a deferral. Contact the third party early to authorize disbursement to Warren Wilson College. Deferrals are lifted soon after the beginning of the semester. If the deferred payment does not arrive, for whatever reason, the balance due must be paid immediately to keep the account in good standing.
Click here to view Warren Wilson College's Financial Aid Office's outside scholarship information. If you have received an outside scholarship, send a copy of the award letter to the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible.
Veterans' Administration Benefits
If you have documentation (such as a certificate of eligibility) that you are eligible for VA benefits, provide it to the Registrar's Office. You will also need to request a deferral (placeholder for the VA payment) from the Student Accounts Office. If the payment does not arrive, or varies from the deferred amount, the balance due must be paid immediately to keep the account in good standing.
For information on VA benefits, please contact the Registrar's Office.
A parent may apply for a Federal Direct PLUS Loan. Click here for information from the Financial Aid Office regarding the application process.
Private Student Loan
Students may apply for private consumer loans in order to supplement their financial aid. Click here for information from the Financial Aid Office regarding the application process.