- Online - Making your payment online is fast, easy, and safe. It's also convenient, since you can make a payment 24 hours a day, from anywhere with an internet connection! Log into MyWWC and click on Student Accounts to see your balance and make payment. In just a few minutes, your transaction will be complete. You can choose to pay by using a Checking Account ACH Payment (e-Check) with no fees, or a Credit Card Payment; convenience fees apply to credit/debit card payments.
- Check or Money Order – Made payable to “Warren Wilson College.” On the memo line, please write the Semester and Student ID # or name and mail to: Warren Wilson College CPO 6362 PO Box 9000 Asheville, NC 28815-9000
- Cash – Exact change in person at the Student Accounts Window in the Ogg Building. Please do not mail cash.
- Monthly Payment Plan-see below
Parental Access to a Student Account
Remember that students may grant others access to their online student account.
Monthly Payment Plans - Tuition Management Systems
Interest-free monthly payment plans are available through Tuition Management Systems. You must establish your payment plan with TMS before the college can consider the plan as a form of payment. There is an enrollment fee, and late fees are charged for late payments. Fall plans must be paid in full by October 1. You will be able to see the payment schedule and monthly installment amounts when you set up the plan on the TMS site before you finalize it.
- Find the anticipated balance due on your account by logging into MyWWC and clicking Student Account. On the left, under My Student Information, click on My Account Balances to see your balance due. You may also generate a fee statement to see the details of your charges.
- If you do not have an account or are not yet registered for the upcoming semester, determine the amount due by subtracting your financial aid award from your charges. Use this payment agreement to estimate the charges based on whether you will be on or off campus, a new student or a returning student.
- Your financial aid award is for the entire year, so be sure you are considering the full year's charges, or matching just the Fall awards to the Fall charges.
- Decide if you want to set up a plan for one term or for the entire academic year. You will need to pay the first installment and pay the enrollment fee to have your plan approved.
- On the TMS website, for Step 2, choose your academic term; Fall, or Fall / Spring for a full year plan.
- For the full year plan (Fall / Spring), enter the amount due for Fall into the Term 1 box, and then the same amount again in the Term 2 box.
- For a full year plan, the first payment is due June 1st.
- For the Fall only plan, enter the amount due for Fall into the Term amount box.
- If you choose a 5 month fall only plan, the first payment is due June 1st. For a 4 month fall only plan, the first payment is due July 1st.
- If you choose a Fall only plan, you may set up a Spring plan after October. A spring only plan may be set up for 5 months with the first payment due November 1st. For a 4 month plan, the first payment is due December 1st.
- You may set up a plan after June 1st and catch up on the installment(s) at the time of enrollment.
To enroll in a payment plan, please do one of the following:
There is no payment plan available for the Summer Semester.
State Prepaid Tuition or College Savings Plans
If you have documentation of the amount of payment that will be made to your account by a third party state prepaid tuition or college savings plan (e.g. a 529 Plan or Florida Prepaid), provide it to the Student Accounts Office to request a deferral. Contact the third party early to authorize disbursement to Warren Wilson College. Deferrals are lifted soon after the beginning of the semester. If the deferred payment does not arrive, for whatever reason, the balance due must be paid immediately to keep the account in good standing.
Click here to view Warren Wilson College's Financial Aid Office's outside scholarship information. If you have received an outside scholarship, send a copy of the award letter to the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible.
Veterans' Administration Benefits
For information on VA benefits, please contact the Registrar's Office.
A parent may apply for a Federal Direct PLUS Loan. Click here for information from the Financial Aid Office regarding the application process.
Private Student Loan
Students may apply for private consumer loans in order to supplement their financial aid. Click here for information from the Financial Aid Office regarding the application process.