- The FAFSA has not been signed by both the applicant and the parent using their FSA ID.
- Incorrectly entered Social Security number results in a non-match with the Social Security Administration's records.
- Both the student and the parent included the student in "Number of Exemptions Claimed" instead of "Number in the household".
- The student incorrectly indicates that he or she is in legal guardianship. Legal guardianship is a legal proceeding by which an individual other than a minor child's parent is made responsible for that child's custody and care. There is a difference between legal custody and legal guardianship.
- WWC has not been listed to receive the FAFSA results, therefore we cannot access your information! Our school code is 002979.
- The 2022-2023 FAFSA is completed with 2020 federal tax information. Make sure you are using 2020 federal income tax information to complete the 2022-2023 FAFSA.
Here are some further resources for checking your FAFSA: