New Students

All prospective students may receive either an estimated or actual aid offer depending on their status at the time of packaging.  Please remember that an estimated offer is not finalized and does not constitute a final offer of financial aid.  Your final aid offer may be greater or less than your estimated offer based on the other information we receive from you.  Final financial aid offers will be available after the FAFSA is completed and all necessary documentation is submitted and reviewed by the Warren Wilson College Financial Aid Office.

Currently Enrolled Students

All currently enrolled students will receive a notification via email that their financial aid offer is available to view on Net Partner once their FAFSA has been submitted and reviewed by the Warren Wilson Financial Aid Office.  Students who do not submit a FAFSA will only be considered for institutional aid.

The Financial Aid Office awards need-based aid, meaning that it is contingent on the results of the FAFSA. Your aid will consist of the Federal Direct Loan (either Subsidized, Unsubsidized, or a combination of both) and work earnings (Federal Work-Study, Federal Work College, or Institutional).  Students may also be eligible for the Warren Wilson College Grant dependent on need as determined by information provided on your finalized FAFSA.

WWC students are eligible to participate in North Carolina and Vermont state grant programs depending upon residency, eligibility, and some states have FAFSA deadlines. 

The Financial Aid Office will discuss this offer and any resulting questions with the student and any parent(s) granted access by the student via the FERPA form provided on their MyWWC portal.  If you have not given us permission to speak with your designees, we will be unable to answer specific questions about your aid.  Please complete your FERPA form ASAP!

In order to finalize their financial aid, students will need to accept or decline each individual award on the "Accept Awards" tab of Net Partner.  Any outstanding forms or documents can be viewed on Net Partner under the "Pending Requirements" tab.

If a student accepts federal loans, first-time borrowers must also complete a Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling at